THANK YOU FOR USING OUR SIZING KIT!
Use the following instructions to find your perfect fit!
- Try on several rings until you find the one that feels the most comfortable.
- Once you find a band that seems to fit best, we also recommend trying on the sizer that is a 1/2 size larger.*Please note that our ring sizers come in 1/2 sizes; however, we can make rings in 1/4 sized if you feel like you are between half sizes.
- Flick your hand several times to ensure the ring doesn't fall off.
- Wear this ring throughout the day or even over the course of a couple of days to ensure your fit is perfect, as our hands tend to swell and shrink.
- Once you are confident you have found the fit for you, you will find the size of that ring engraved on its interior.
- Complete the sizing form on this page by entering your email, order number, and ring size in the provided fields. If you received a sizing kit for multiple rings, please specify which size goes with which ring on your order. If the form fails for any reason, please submit the same in for to email@example.com
- Once you have submitted your ring size, we will get your order in the queue to be made! **Please note that the ring sizing blanks are not the same comfort level as our actual rings! Your ring will have beveled exterior edges and will likely be thinner than the rings sizers.