Lead Time: 2-4 weeks - Please note that this is the production and processing time for your order before it is shipped.
- up to 2 weeks if ordered in size 7
- up to 4 weeks if you need any other size
- Please note that adding a ring sizing kit, or a stone exchange request will delay this lead time by a week or more.
- Please note that the shipping method you select at checkout is not referring to the production time of your order, but the time frame for delivery once it is ready to ship.
- Ring Style: The "Lucy in the sky" is a halo-style hexagon labradorite women's engagement ring with diamond accents and turquoise inlays. Many other center stone options are available upon request.
Center Stone: 8mm Hexagon Labradorite
Materials: 14K gold engagement ring featuring a labradorite center stone, 0.63 CTW accent diamonds, and turquoise inlays
Limited Customizability: Your ring is handcrafted to order by one of our in-house artisans, however, our expedited rings are still eligible for some customization. You can swap the center stone for the following: Peridot, Aquamarine, Morganite, Lab-Created Alexandrite, Lab-Created Ruby, Lab-Created Sapphire, Lab-Created Emerald, Garnet, Tourmaline, Tanzanite, Peridot, Citrine, and additional gemstones available upon request
- To do this, simply tell us which materials you would like to swap in the "Custom Requests" section during checkout. In some instances pricing may increase so you may want to confirm prior to purchase. We will also contact you for any pricing upgrades as well.
- Example "Please swap turquoise in this design to malachite" No need to email!
- If you would like further customization, please click here to view our "Custom Handcrafted Rings" or here to design a ring completely from scratch
- Please note that swapping stones could add a week to your lead time
- Available In: 14K Rose Gold, 14K Yellow Gold or 14K White Gold
WHAT IS LABRADORITE?
This ring contains a labradorite center stone which will have unique characteristics in the stone, making your ring truly unique! These characteristics in your stone may include cracks, dark spots and flecks, and scratching on the surface of the ring. While many people choose labradorite because of its unique colors, it is important to be aware that labradorite stones will contain these inherent flaws.
Labradorite, when cut, can crack and this is unavoidable. There might be one big crack, other times there are multiple small cracks, but it's also possible to have anything in between! The stones can also have scratching on the exterior of the stone and cloudy or foggy sections throughout. These unique characteristics cannot be controlled and we do not offer a free stone replacement due to the aesthetic of the stones.
Labradorite has many colors that can come through depending on the light and the colors that come through are unique and different from one stone to the next. The most common colors that shine through are blue, purple, brown, and green. However, this doesn't mean the colors are limited to those few!
If you receive your ring and your labradorite appears to have cracks, there is no need to worry about the durability of the stone! We are confident the structural integrity of the stone is not compromised and as long as the ring is cared for, there will not be an issue with the stone cracking and breaking.
Labradorite scores a 6 - 6.5 on the Mohs scale.
The price of this ring includes a rush service of $200 for the expedited production. We do not refund completed services, so if the ring is returned for a refund the rush service will not be refunded.
Ask about our extended lifetime warranty!
View our Passion and Craftsmanship HERE