**Please note that because we use natural materials in our rings (such as wood, antler, etc.) there WILL be variation in how the color and grain of the materials in your ring turn out. No two rings will look the same!**
Because many of our rings have natural materials in them (such as wood, antler, etc.) they do require more care than a traditional solid gold wedding band. We recommend you remove your ring for:
- Any water exposure (including handwashing)
- Using household chemicals, hand sanitizer, or any other harsh chemicals
- Any manual labor
- Anything that might incur impact damage such as hitting your ring on hard surfaces or dropping it
- Remove your ring for any manual labor (especially anything that includes gripping items tightly such as furniture, free weights, etc.)
- Remove your ring when using cosmetics, household chemicals, hand sanitizer, or any other harsh chemicals
Click here to view our full care guidelines for all of our rings.
We offer a free ring sizing kit at the time of purchasing a ring, which ensures you receive one free resize as long as the ring is returned within 30 days of receiving it! If you did not use our free ring sizer, or are reaching out after the 30 days, please contact us and we’d love to help you get your sizing figured out!
Because we know many people want to keep some aspect of their proposal a surprise we offer one free lifetime resize on all women's engagement rings, regardless of the free sizing kit being used, so that you don't have to ask for her ring size and give away the fact that you're ordering the ring soon. If a ring tracer or ring guard was bought at the same time as the engagement ring, you will also receive one free resize for those as well.
*Free engagement ring resize is only valid for rings bought on or after January 3rd, 2022*
If ordering in TUNGSTEN or CERAMIC please note those are comfort fit bands and you must be sized appropriately. The rest of our rings are standard fit.
Click here to view our full sizing guidelines and information.